Sunday, September 24, 2023

Class And BE Meeting Day

 Today started out early, only because Patrick rolled over in my side of the bed so I couldn't go back to sleep. That actually worked out okay. 

I played my games in the morning. Once Patrick was up, I got ready and then did my exercises. When 11 am arrived, I was out the door to walk with Ron. I told him I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. I have the funeral to attend at 11 am. Plus the group decided to meet early tomorrow morning. We will start at 9 am. So, I need to be ready earlier than normal. 

Before I headed out to walk with Ron, I got my stuff ready to make pumpkin bars for tomorrow. When I came back in, I started making them. Put them in the oven before I had to get to the computer to be in my class. I was learning how to do virtual classes for BE. It will work as well with my YouTube channel. I may have to buy myself a camera to be able to do that. 

After class I got busy with making the cream cheese frosting. Patrick put it on the cake. 

Of course, Patrick had to have some. It's on a sheet cake pan. 

When 4 pm arrived, I was back on the computer for the virtual group meeting. Sandy came in a little later. She was in the class that Sandy V. was doing. I worked on my butterfly piece. I need to get it ready for Wednesday. I will finish wiring the butterflies tomorrow. 

I have the yellow butterfly half done with wires. One can tell the other 2 are done. I'm trying to get the curves but don't know if I can. I want to see what couching will do and then I can be done. It's going to be interesting. Not sure how the butterflies are attached since I used all the wire she gave us. Our meeting ended around 6 pm. Just 2 hours. Two of the gals had to leave early and then it was just Sandy, Judy and myself. Judy decided to call it a night. She's in WI, so I didn't blame her. It felt good to be able to stay the whole time. Once I get started, I tend to want to stay and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...