Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Another Day At Home

 This week is working out for me....or not. I decided to enjoy the day. Patrick went golfing and I slept in a little. After I got up, did the usual. Then at 11 am I headed out the door to meet with Ron. We walked the loops. It takes us about an hour to do the walking. I can do it in about 35 mins when it's just me. I'm okay with that. My hip doesn't like it sometimes, but he feels better after. 

I received my monthly beads today. I will have to work on putting them away. I also need to get started on the next ornament. I would like to work on Sophie but can't right now. 

I spend the afternoon working on my family history. Then I found a mistake on who I thought was the parents (8th great grandparents). So, I decided to delete what I put in there and fix what I got wrong. I have been finding mistakes that need fixing. I wish I would have paid attention better. I still have more to delete since I went through the families and added to them. Now I will get back to where I need to be and move on. 

After I deleted about 30 names, I decided to call it done. So, I pulled out my puzzle to work on. 


I have gotten a lot done between yesterday and today. I like this puzzle. It's fun to work on. There are a couple places I'm not sure about but once I add around them, it will make more sense to place a piece there. 

So, I really wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...