Sunday, September 17, 2023

No More Bowling

 This morning I was thinking it was Monday. Oh, well. Guess when you don't do much, you lose track of the days. 

I walked with Ron this morning and we meet up with a guy who's staying with his daughter (next to us). He was out walking. Said he was her till Tuesday. Guess she's about my age. 

Came back in and Patrick was busy with his grapes. He made several jars of grape jelly. 


I started laundry and then watched the Seahawks. We were pretty lucky to get the touch down to win! I had my Seahawks shirt on, so of course that helped! lol 

Since Patrick turned the TV to his radio channel, I decided to do some work on the family history. Victoria called me today. She wanted to know if I had some more photos of her. I told her I would look and send them to her. I think I have a couple. Her daughter asked for them and I mailed them to her in Spokane. I guess she won't give the photos to her mother. Really not sure why. They actually belong to her. I worked on one of my side's family and then I worked on Patrick's. I did find a couple more people going back. Ancestry doesn't have as much new stuff as I was hoping. I did find that some people went back father, but I didn't see the proof, so I'm waiting on that before I got back any further. 


I need to check with Loretta to see when we can work on the butterflies for this pattern. I will try and send her an email this week. I worked on the flower. I still have a little farther to go. I may end up using one of the colors I asked Debbie for. We will see. 


I was going to work on the leaves till I realized I still need to do 2 more stems. I worked on the second one before I called it done. I will try and finish up the leaves before I get back with Loretta on the butterflies. I should have worked on this more but for some reason, just not in the mood. 

When I woke this morning, I was thinking I had to get moving to the doctors in Olympia.....then realized it was Sunday. Yesterday I was talking about what I needed to do "tomorrow" when it was actually Monday that I needed to work on. My mind is scattered. I just home this week I can remember what the heck I am doing! UGH

Patrick and I found that we are not missing bowling. I don't even think twice about having to go bowling. I'm sorry to say, but I don't miss it at all. 

At least when I was working on my embroidery, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...