Saturday, November 4, 2023

Attended A Wedding

 This morning Patrick and I slept in. It was nice and rainy, so it was calming to sleep. I really didn't want to get up. 

We watched some TV before we had to leave around 2 pm. First, we headed to get gas and then we were off to Tenino WA for the wedding. Christopher worked for Patrick. Patrick said he was the best employee he ever had. Christopher was so excited to see Patrick. Patrick told him thank you for inviting him to the wedding. It was so nice. The wedding was in the same room as the reception. Some tables were out, so some people were already seated there. It was well done! I really enjoyed it. We then sat with 2 of the guys that worked for Patrick. One of them at the table was hired after he left. Hard to believe he's been retired for 4 years and fighting cancer for 3 of those years. At least he's still kicking. 

As for me, I need to get a few things done before I go to the surgeons on Tuesday. I also need to let Cindy know I won't be going to my pulmonology appointment on Wednesday. I wanted to deal with one thing at a time. 

Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...