Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Message And Physical Therapy - Nice!

 This morning I was up and out the door to go to my message therapy appointment. She really knows how to get down and get those muscles of mine. Sometimes it's painful but other times after it's all over, it feels awesome! Today felt so nice! I know I'm a tight person, even though I don't think I am. Today I actually loosened myself up. I could take the pain better. So, maybe after all this, I can actually relax in the true sense of the word. 

My next appointment with Bob wasn't till 1 pm. So, I had time to give my son a hug, and head over to the museum. We needed a count on the quilts there. I did find out that Kayla isn't going to be there after Thursday. She wasn't happy with the job she's been doing for about a year. I did find out that Sami will be back. Sami has the personality to do the job. Kayla not so much. She wanted to hide in her office more. I will miss her though. I found we had 6 quilts with 3 quilts that are branch specific. Then we have 2 quilts for 2 people. I have 3 here, but one of them is going to the WWII Veteran next week. I guess I need to get my butt downstairs to sew that quilt on the wall. I will try and do some of it tomorrow. 

After the museum, I headed to moms. I had an hour to kill. So, I called and asked her to do up a sandwich for us while I picked up Chai Tea. Dutch Brother's has this really good Chai tea! It's Apple Cinnamon sprinkles. Man, is it good! They told me today that it is almost over because they ran out of the sprinkles. They didn't think it would be that popular. I'm going to try and write to DB's and let them know I'm a tea drinker and would love that to be on the regular menu!

Got to moms. She had my sandwich ready. Said she just finished breakfast and didn't want a sandwich. I ate at the table while we chatted. Then I headed over to PT.

Bob and I went over my exercises, and he told me which ones I can do after surgery. We chatted for a while and then I walked back to moms. I had to help her with her Tri-Care insurance. We got that updated for her. 

I came on home. I was chatting with Debbie on my way home. We talked about the meeting yesterday and things we need to talk about at the meeting. I need to write these down and have them ready for the meeting in 2 weeks. I then came to the computer room and worked on getting some donations out in the mail. I had paperwork that needed to be done and sent off. I have Patrick updated for his meeting notes for the water system. 

While I was checking out the beading page on Facebook, I found this - 

My very sweet sister in law is retiring this month! She's the one with a brain tumor that will be having surgery just before me on December 22nd. She has worked for the bank for as long as I have known her, which is a long time. 40 plus years. One of the sweetest persons I have ever known. She has a positive outlook on life and is a kick to be around. I'm so happy for her!

As for me and my beading, quilting, embroidery, ect., well that didn't happy today. In otherwards, I was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...