Sunday, November 26, 2023

Trying To Get Back To Beading

 This morning started out pretty good. I started (yep - started) laundry. Then I got moving and vacuumed the house. It was in need after all. Then I sat down planning to work on my beading. BUT Sophie was having none of that and got in my lap. There she slept for 2 1/2 hours. I could have made her get up, but it felt nice and warm on my lap that I didn't want to move. lol

My phone buzzed around 3:30 and Patrick asked if I had my meeting today. Of course I did! Right in the middle of a movie! It was the end of a Hallmark Movie that I hadn't seen. So, I guess Patrick recorded the last of it. Then I will be able to find out what happened in the end. UGH

I hooked up the zoom meeting and there was four of us to start. Two more came later. Sandy was helping Cindy and was running late. Jeanette was at her house, so when Sandy came in they shared the computer to be in it. I worked on my beading. 


I finished panel #5 and started panel #6. I'm on the last panel before I can start working on getting all the angels ready to be put together for ornaments. I'm looking forward to working on those. My next 2 weeks are going to be busy, but I'm going to try and get them close to done. 

After the zoom meeting, I just relaxed. I actually started the last panel. Then gave up after a while. 

Tomorrow is another busy Monday! I have BE and I need to stop on the way. I have to stop and get label paper. Then I also have to drop off the mail. Not all that much, but enough to slow me down when I have to be back here by 2:30 pm to get on board with QOV zoom meeting for group leaders. I'm not sure what the changes are but will find out tomorrow. Unless Debbie can't make it and I have to do it next week (Tuesday). The next two weeks are busy and I'm not looking forward to it. But life goes on and things need to be done. 

At least I found the time to get back to my beading. I like how much I have done. I realized though, that doing 5 sets of angels was getting "old" and I don't want to do that many again. I got tired of the "same ole" stuff. This will come to a close soon! Trouble is I will need to figure out next years ornament and try to get started on that in February or March. That's how long it took me to do these this year! Ouch!
At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...