Thursday, November 16, 2023

Class Today

This morning Patrick stayed home from golfing. He wanted to take a break. But then he told me he is golfing tomorrow - so not sure where "Break" comes in. 

He worked outside most of the day. Dropped leaves off at Phils. While he was doing that, I worked on my exercises and walking. After that, it was time to get on the computer to join my class. Since I was TA, I really didn't get to work on anything. I still have my piece in the drawer. I need to mark my work. One of the things I did do, was look at some of the photos of goldfinch bird around flowers. I want to change the flowers that she had. I'm not sure how, but I'm going to change them up a little. 

Once class was over, I relaxed for about an hour before having to get supper going. Patrick had a meeting tonight for the district. While he was gone, I turned the sound off the TV and listened to my book. 


 Listening to a book and working on my beading. I was able to finish the first set. I have 2 more to go and then I can work on putting them all together. That will be the fun part! Not sure who will get what, but I do know I'm going to give them away, except for mine. 

I contacted Dutch Brothers to see if they had a discount for wanting so many gift cards and they didn't. But did tell me to get them soon because they run out around the holidays. I thanked them for letting me know. 

Then I had to call the oncologist as there was a referral out there for me. When we chatted, we both realized it was for after the surgery and not before. So, I'm signed up in January to see the oncologist. She's one that replaced Patrick's oncologist who went to Tacoma. If he has to go see his doctor, we will be heading to Tacoma. At least mine is in Olympia. Trouble is the surgery is Tacoma. Traffic is awful and I'm trying to get Patrick to get a hotel so we can be there by 6 am. I really don't want to leave at 4 am. 

I was thinking of things I wanted to do today, but realized today was one of those days I couldn't do what I wanted. I had a schedule and needed to stick to it. Class was fun. I enjoyed going over the class. It was only 1 3/4 hours. Not 2 or 3 hours like we thought it would be. I'm okay with that. Weird part was when only half the class showed up again. I don't know why people schedule for classes and then don't show up. We had 2 that didn't show up at all. Not my problem and not Loretta's. They paid for the class, and they can't get a refund because they have to ask for it a day or two before. Once the class starts there are no refunds. 

Our Seminar information is out. I was going over it. It will be in June. I didn't find but 3 classes I wanted to take. If I stay the week, then I will add classes just to add them. Oh, well. I just hope to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...