Thursday, November 9, 2023

Embroidery Class

This morning I slept in till 10 am. I needed it after the last 3 days of being up around 7 am. I love my sleep. lol - I would sleep better if I just didn't stay up till 11:30 pm! But, hay, I like to listen to my books and play games. 

After exercise and walking, Patrick was done with golfing. It was cold today! I don't know how he can stand golfing when it's that cold! I walked and got my relaxing in. I listen to the music on iPods. 

Came in and got lunch. Was about to go downstairs when I got a text from Jeannette saying she wasn't in an area where she can get good reception. I then realized I had to get to my class on zoom. I'm the TA for the class and I was almost late. I forgot about the class! I was thankful for Jeannette's message. I had 10 mins to get ready. I logged in and there were 5 people there already. I was trying to figure out who was on the iphone in class. It was muted and I kept asking but no answer. I kicked her out. Later I realized it really was Jeanette, and I tried to get her back in but she couldn't. It wouldn't let her, even after I cancelled the kickout. We tried. It was an hour and a half long. 

I ironed the piece for my goldfinch birds. She worked on the birds first. I like working with the background before the birds. I need to mark this so I have the design ready for next week. I'm still debating if I'm going to work on the bird before the background. 

I worked on my certificates, since I had to make all the calls while Loretta started the class. I missed out on some of it, but I knew a lot of it already. When class was over, I headed downstairs to get the certificates printed for Saturday. Then I trimmed the 2 quilts that were brought to me. I will take them to mom tomorrow.  

Quilts are starting to come in. I'm getting to the point of labels and need to iron more labels to have them ready. I have them at the ironing board and need to get in gear!

Came upstairs to get this look. Someone wants attention! I didn't realize she was there, as I was working on something else. She has a way of knowing when to bother me. I was chatting with Hildi by text, so I wasn't paying attention. Which is Sophie's point. 

It's about time I get this done. I was able to get down to the last 10 rows. They will go quickly, but I just didn't have the time to finish it. I will tomorrow night. I'm determined to get this set done and start the last one!! I have to do this!! Which tells you I have been working hard today to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...