Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Not My Favorite Day

Today Patrick headed to golfing and I got up to get laundry started. 

While Patrick had to go to town, I decided to just enjoy the morning. Except I had to do my exercises and then head out to walk. I didn't do 7 rounds but did get in 6. Too lazy to go for the last one. I needed water! lol 

Then I decided to work on the beading. I seriously need to get this done! I'm not sure why I'm stalling but think it's that I'm getting tired of doing the same pattern over and over. When you consider I have 6 panels per ornament and have 5 (actually working on the 5th), that is 30 panels of an angel. That gets a little old. Not that I don't like doing it. I just don't like doing the same pattern over and over. 


 I finished panel #3 and started on #4. When I got to this point, I decided to quit. I was tired of it at this point. I still need to do another set of 2 that are blue. UGH Not sure if I can get them done SOON, but I'm going to try. I really want to get started on working on the tassels and see if I need more beads before I get too far behind. 

I had to get the bread dough started tonight so I can have it put in the tins to make muffins in the morning. We are taking the muffins and the cranberry with us to my niece's for Thanksgiving. I have the dough downstairs since it's cooler there. That way it won't raise too fast. My younger brother will be at my niece's as well. We are taking mom with us.

Chances are I won't be able to work on the beads - as much as I want to. Won't get much done tomorrow as it is. We will be driving down to the Vancouver area which is about an hour away. 

I didn't care for just sitting and working on the beads. At least not today. We watched TV and a movie. By the time supper was over, I had a headache, and guessing it was because of watching TV most of the day. Don't really care for the older shows anymore. Patrick has been watching the "Odd Couple" and "Love Boat" every day now. So, of course, we had to wait for the shows to get over before we watched a movie. Then it was news the rest of the evening with "Family Feud." Oh Boy!! 

At least I'm happy to say, I'm getting closer to being done with this set and that made it easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...