Monday, November 27, 2023

One Meeting After Another

This morning I headed over to the grange for our BE meeting. Sandy, Cindy, Jeannette and I were the ones who attended. We sat down and went over the seminar information. We picked classes we wanted to attend. Sandy and I will probably be taking a couple classes together. I figured out the costs, and wasn't too thrilled but I will be taking 7 classes, so I really can't complain about it. 

After that we had a snack for lunch. Then we came home. I was going to stop at Staples and pick up some label paper, but noticed it was cheaper on Amazon. So, I put that in the cart and will wait till I remember what else I needed to add to the Amazon list. 

I wasn't home long before I needed to be at a zoom meeting for QOV. While in the meeting they reminded me of the "Giving Tuesday" on Facebook. So, I had to remember to do that today as well. We talked about the flags on the quilt. It was as I thought, we can't replicate the flag but we can have fabric that has flags on them. I have a lot of that and will be using them. We did find out we can't us our sponsors logo on our labels, so I sent a photo of our label to the Executive Director to see if we have to change our labels. I really like the labels and hope they will allow us to use them. I just ordered 3 yards of fabric for those labels so it will be a few months before we can get them changed over, if needed. There was a lot of good information. I will have to relay that information to the group. 

By the time that was over, I was able to work on organizing my beads. I took and put my beads in the tubes. I got more tubes in the mail today and decided to finish the work I started the other day. I also finished listening to the book "The Lightkeepers Daughter" and found that I love the story about the lighthouse and the work they did. It was a sad story as well. The end came out differently than I expected, but it was overall a good story. 


Now that my beads are organized again, I can get back to finishing the last panel. I'm really close. I won't be able to put a lot of time into it, but I will be able to get some done tomorrow. I have my PT and message therapy tomorrow morning. I have an errand to run in-between them. Then I won't be home till about 3 pm AGAIN. 

Life is interesting with all its twists and turns during the day. The days go fast. Before I know it, we will be coming back from Vegas and I will be going through surgery. It's amazing how fast time fly's lately. Almost as if I sneezed and a month went by. That's what life is all about, and I'm enjoying it as much as I can. So much fun at times. Funny how I don't seem to get upset about it as much as I used to. I just get upset about mom. - GO FIGURE!  Again, that's what makes life exciting! lol - AND Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...