Saturday, November 18, 2023

Thought It Was Sunday!

 Woke this morning thinking it was Sunday. When I finally got up, I was thinking of what I needed to do today. Not much. Since Sunday is cleaning day. I realized I didn't need to worry about cleaning today, since it was SATURDAY. 

Patrick worked out in the yard. I pretty much took the day off today and worked on my beading. 


I was happy to get this much done. I started it in the afternoon. 

Patrick went for a haircut, and I worked on my beading. He got home and we went out to eat. Came home after going to Safeway first. I had to get some veggies. I seem to have to go every other day lately, but I'm trying to eat better and I'm slowly losing weight. So, all in all it's a good thing. I've even got my stomach under control a little. I quit taking the stomach pills to control my reflex. The nice thing is that since I've been eating better, I'm not having the troubles with my stomach. 

I was listening to my book (finished it today) and got a call from my 2nd cousin. We chatted for a good hour. He's in prison and calls almost every Friday. He quit for a while since I had my medical issues with cancer. I enjoy talking to him. He's around my son's age I believe. I haven't quite figured that out yet. I have the information in my genealogy but just haven't looked. It was finally feeling like Saturday but the time the day was over.

I was just glad to have a little time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...