Friday, November 17, 2023

Spending The Afternoon Downstairs

This morning Patrick was off golfing. I got up before he left. The weather was cold, so he had to wait till 9:30 am to go. Then mom called to tell me I have to take her to the funeral next week. I'm not happy about it, but I don't want her to drive 2 hours to the funeral. I told her the other day I was not going. Now, because my brother won't stay 2 more days to take her, I have to. GRR

I walked it off. Had to! Once that was done and Patrick got home, I decided to go downstairs and finish up the quilt top that needed to be done. I really was putting it off, but once I got started on sewing the sides up, it wasn't so bad. I actually enjoyed working on it. 


 I received a request for a 96 year old WWII veteran. So, I entered him in the computer. We will have to take the quilt to his house as he can't get around. Debbie wants to give him a quilt with this panel. So, I'm not sure how we will do that. I need to see if the quilt she has at the museum can be used and do another quilt top for the guy she made it for. We will see. 

Came upstairs and enjoyed the rest of the night with Patrick. Didn't work on the beads, because I was more interested in working on a game then working on beading. I did start putting another panel and some blocks up on the wall. I will work on it this weekend, if I can. I really seriously need to finish the ornaments! Time will tell if I get them done. If I don't, I won't be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...