Sunday, November 12, 2023

Wow! Busy Day! And Then Again, Not So Much!

This morning both of us slept in. I think I have finally caught up on my sleep. lol 

We got to cleaning. I worked on the vacuuming and getting stuff put away. The house was having "piles" all over the place. I got tired of seeing them and put things away - YEP! I actually put them away and didn't start another pile in the area where they belonged! lol 

Then we sat to watch the TV. Seahawks were tied at the end of the game, so we got fed up and turned the TV. Patrick checked to see if it was overtime and found out we WON! Go figure. I don't think they were that good. 

I was on my tablet most of the afternoon. I'm thinking I may be bothered about this cancer, and I'm just trying to get my mind off it. Hard to say. I know Patrick is more bothered than I am and he keeps telling me it will be okay. He tells me all the good stuff about it. Today, though, I think it was bothering him. He was getting testy with me. 

Partly because I said we would be on a break for QOV. But I had a few things to finish up from yesterday. Then Debbie called and we were on the phone for an hour trying to work things out. She's going to handle January and she wants to make sure we are on top of everything. I love how she has been helping me! 

Then I sat down to listen to my book and work on my beading. 


 The first panel is coming along. I should have it done by tomorrow. I really need to get this last set done! 

Maybe after tomorrow I can get Patrick out of the house and we can have some "our" time. Phil called today and chatted. As they say, "Shit happens all at once!" We will deal with what comes. In the meantime, I'm going to try and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...