Saturday, November 11, 2023

VETERANS DAY! Presentation At The Veterans Memorial Museum

This morning I was getting the quilt and my box ready to take to the Veterans Day presentation at the museum. We didn't do our usual presentation, but we did do a presentation. We were honored to honor 5 veterans today. 

They were Thomas "Skip" Greenwell, Army Ryan Michael Foreman, Army, Steven "Skip" Craig, Coast Guard, Carl Stone, Army, Tabitha Hopp (guest speaker) Army. 

It was an awesome ceremony. We had most of our group there. 

Came home and played. First I got supper going since it was 4:30 pm when I got home. Then I sat to watch TV and relax. 

I pulled out my beading, because I need to finish one more! I really need to get this done. I will work hard to finish this in the next week or so. 


Made it to row 20. Not bad. Getting there. And Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...