Thursday, November 23, 2023

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I was up early this morning to get the rolls in the tins for supper. I had them raise for about 3 hours before putting them in the oven. We worked on trying to keep them warm. I worked till they took them out of the bag and set them on the counter. 

We went and picked mom up. She wasn't too talkative. That was fine. I think her hearing aides weren't working. 

We got down to Ridgefield and found the place where my niece lives. They are in a nice area. We all chatted and then sat to have Thanksgiving dinner. It was really nice. I actually enjoyed it. Afterwards we all sat in the big plush couch and watched the games. Football is not my favorite thing to watch, but I did. I wish I had taken something to work on though. 

Live with the "TAYLORS!" In the back is my sister-in-law, Chris, their son, Zac, and in the front is Patrick and Patrick. First Patrick is hubby, and second Patrick is brother Patrick. It gets fun at times because one or neither will answer the call of Patrick. 

We left around 6:30 and came back home. We couldn't find Sophie. Then I checked under the bed and she was there. Not sure why. Something must have scared her. 

As it turned out, I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...