Sunday, November 19, 2023

This Time It WAS Sunday

This morning I was pretty lazy....actually all day. I wanted to get one of my games done today and played on it most of the day. I worked on laundry...which had piled up. I still have some to do, but I'm caught up pretty good right now. 

Mom kept calling me today. She had one thing or another she wanted to talk to me about. That went on all day. I should have ignored her calls. 

I worked on the family history today. Had someone ask about the family of the Mathesons. I sent back the message of what they wanted to know. Told her if she wanted more to let me know. 

Then I worked on my "Letters of the Past" blog and post a couple post cards that date back to 1928 and 1948. 


 I thought this one was cute. Grandmother was always getting letters or cards. I'm just surprised at how much she was getting. She saved most of them. I am no were near getting them all posted. I did figure out how I can scan things and put them down as a picture. I may start doing that now that I know how. 

And yet again, today was no were near me being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...