Friday, February 2, 2024

Another Day

Today started out with Patrick showering and then climbing back into bed. He said he was a little light headed and couldn't go golfing feeling that way. 

I headed off to moms and told him if he needed me to call or text and I would be home right away. He didn't. 

Went to moms and worked on labels for 2 quilts. 

Connie and I made this quilt. I really like it. I want more of her blocks if she will do them for me. This was fun to work on. 

This is Kristi's quilt for her friend that is getting a quilt. I was working on this at moms, so all the feet around are the gals who came. Mom was working on the quilt to the right. She has a big floor but when everyone has bags and quilts on it, there isn't as much room to take a photo. lol 

Came home around 2 and played my game. My team had a "fight" to do at noon so I was playing the game at lunch time. lol Then at 2 pm there was another group that was doing the same thing. So, I worked on that for a little bit. 

About that time Debbie stopped by with tea and a chat. We chatted for a couple hours! It was so nice to have Debbie over and chatting! We haven't chatted much in over 6 weeks. I told her I contacted the quilt shop in Onalaska for 2 bolts of fabric. One white on white and one-off white on off white. She having to order it and won't be in for about 10 days or more. I told her that was okay. JoAnne needed it for pillowcases, so we will get the 2 bolts for her, and she won't have to worry about getting more from me every time. She's already made 25 pillowcases for us. 

I still have 5 quilts that need labels, and I will work on that tomorrow. I need to get them done. Patrick can put them in the car, and I will have someone come and get them when I get to the museum. All's good. 

My brother's surgery went well today. They are keeping him overnight. He had foot surgery, and they replaced his heal. We chatted as I told him I didn't want to do radiation and he told me he fully supported my decision. It felt good to have him back me up. This is my older brother. lol 

So, I was glad to be with my quilting friends and end up being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...