Friday, February 23, 2024

Trip To Olympia

This morning we were up and out the door by 7:30 am. I had my breathing tests in Olympia today. It all went well, but I have to go back in 3 months. We are just checking to see if I am going down in one area. At least trying to see if there is a pattern. Told Patrick that I think I did that last year. The doctor asked me to come back in 3 months. I couldn't get an appointment that soon, so it's 5 months out. Like that's going to help. Anyway, I'm on the list to be called if there is a cancelation. 

We then went to Costco and picked up a few things. Patrick grabs some crab legs for supper. I'm so okay with that!

Came home and got Phil's stuff in a box. Then got back in the car and headed to his place. Once that was done, we went to Rite Aid looking for some vitamins my doctor requested. Patrick is going to look into it, because we couldn't find what I needed. 

Came back home and unloaded Costco stuff. Just as we were finishing, Debbie showed up and we headed over to Alli's place. First we stopped and got tea - her coffee. Then we went into Centralia and joined up with Alli. She's got a lot of great ideas. She's going to do the computer stuff for our QOV group. We will have a website for everyone to check out. I can't wait till it's running. I have to send a few things to her and then hopefully in the next month we will be up and running. I was telling her our FB page may have to be done all over again because it might be hooked to my personal account. She will check it out this weekend. Hopefully she can fix it. 

Came home after about an hour and a half with her. Didn't have time to do much, so we fixed supper. Then I sat down and played games since I didn't get to do it earlier. I was thinking of doing some beading, but I really didn't have the time. As much as I would have loved to bead, it wasn't my day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...