Thursday, February 15, 2024

Back On Genealogy

 This morning, Patrick slept in, and I got a few things done. He is going golfing tomorrow. It was funny though. Everyone around us, including mom, had snow. We didn't get any at all. A few friends took photos, but we were dry. If we did get some last night it didn't stay around. Mom said they got about 4" and she's about 10 - 15 mins away. 

I had to get back on the computer to work on QOV stuff. I added the photos from last month and this month on the Facebook page. Now that's done. Then I had to call the shop to see if our fabric was in, and since it is, Debbie and I will go get it tomorrow. 


Last weeks veterans. 

Quilting is tomorrow. Mom said there will only be 4 of us. I'm leaving early to get to Debbie's so we can go to the shop. I am planning on taking my embroidery to get more done by Sunday afternoon. 

May have to work on it while I wait at Kaiser for my test. lol 

I then got on the FTM program and tried to save my TAYLOR family tree, but it said my thumb drive wasn't big enough. I don't think the WILTZIUS file is that big. Who knows. I will get another thumb drive to cover the TAYLOR family. It took almost all day to get what it did before telling me it wouldn't fit. GRR So, while that was going on, I worked on the QOV stuff. 

After that, I loaded the WILTZIUS file on FTM and now am ready to work. I will try this weekend to get more done. Bryan will call tomorrow, so I can chat with him. I've actually got a lot done that he sent me. 

Then I got a call from Kaiser reminding me about my density test on Sunday. I can't take any vitamins for 48 hrs before, which means today till I get it done on Sunday at 9 am. UGH I completely forgot too!!

I even forgot to do my walking, so I went walking while Patrick went to his district meeting. I was able to do 5 laps. It was cold out there! Scott came home when I was on the 5th lap and we chatted before I finished it. Patrick came back shortly after I did. 

So, today was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...