Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Got The Bug For Cross Stitching Again

Today Patrick headed out to go golfing and I slept in. When I woke, I really didn't want to get up. And yet I didn't want to go back to sleep. So, I laid there for a while and finally got up. 

I vacuumed and Patrick walked in. I got lunch and then sat down to play games. 

After a while, I really wanted to work on my cross stitch. I finally got the stair step method going the way I like. 


I then went back to the bottom and started to work my way up again.

This way I was able to get a lot done. I filled in the areas that I found along the way. I have a couple more to get, but that will come. I did have to take a few stitches out along the way, because I was getting confused or lost in what I was doing. That's okay, because I tend to know that's the time to call it quits after I got back and fix it. I used the wrong color thread on the darker area in the left side. Took it out and put the right color there. That's when I decided it was quitting time. At least I was able to enjoy the day being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

  

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...