Sunday, February 11, 2024

Class Day & Super Bowl

 UGH, I should have said after the title. Neither team was my favorite, but if I had to vote, I would go for the SF team. I liked the new quarterback. 

I had our class today. 

It was fun. We all worked on the leaves. There are mirrors in the leaves and the berries. We were shown how to attach the mirrors and then work the leaf around it. Then we worked on the leaves. 


This is what I did in class - the big leaf and the middle one. Then I wanted to try something for the next leaf and decided I didn't like it, so I took it out. 


The bottom one is the first one I did, then I wanted to see if I could get a "stem" through it, but it didn't work, so the top one was taken out. 


I went ahead and finished the mirror leaf and will get back to the leaf I didn't like. I will add the stem part when I do stems. It will work out fine. She was taking small bites out the stem area, which gave her's the stem look. This way was so much easier! 

So, that's what I did today. I was thrilled to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...