Monday, February 26, 2024

Went To Embroidery And Moms

 This morning I was wondering if we were going to have a meeting since it was snowing when I got up. Sent a text to Sandy but she didn't answer, so took a shower. Came out and it was raining. Patrick didn't go golfing because of the snow. Sent another text to Sandy saying I guess I will be there. 

Headed out the door. Stopped at the bank and then headed to Connie's. She had 3 quilts done. When I got to Harrison Ave, the traffic was blocked in all the lanes. There was a car accident between Safeway gas and Texaco gas. That is a bad spot where people don't want to wait for the light. It took me an extra 10 minutes to get to her place. Picked up the quilts and headed to the grange. 

Cindy and Sandy were already there. Looked like they were talking seriously. Got busy with our piece. Sandy's was a lot farther than mine. 

I finished the last of the purple berries - as far as stitching the mirror down. I then went to work on the last leaf I had to do. 

I don't like the way it's coming along. The top of the leaf has too many strands going in the same area. I'm actually thinking of taking it out and reworking it. At least I was able to get 2 of the mirrors done today. Wish I could have started on the stems but that didn't work out. 

After the grange, I headed to see mom. She had some a quilt that was done. I picked that up and dropped off the 3 that Connie gave me. I also dropped off her taxes. She's been wanting me to go spend time with her. I will see about going over next week. I just seem to have to go everywhere lately or have doctor appointments that wear me out. 

So, I came home and worked on some stuff for QOV. Then I worked on the water system bills. Once all that was done, I called it done and listened to my book while playing games. I was attacked in my game and lost all my troops. So, I'm having to heal the half that wasn't killed. My alliance was aware and they are working to find him. He keeps changing his name. It's going to take about 5 days to get back where I was. Ticked me off because of the update in the game and those with Androids (sp) are having to wait on the update. Which put my Behemonth out of commission. Therefore giving he a better chance to take me out. UGH. I'll get back up there and I will get back at him! lol 

Even though I love games, I'm just glad to have been able to be around friends and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...