Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Can't Make Up My Mind

This morning Patrick was off golfing, and I was playing games enjoying the day. He actually came home early, so I ended up vacuuming while he was home. I would rather do it while he golfs. Got laundry started. 

Then Debbie reminded me we were going to the Lewis County offices to check on our donation boxes. One gal said she would get them to the business and then another said to come get them. So, we went to pick them up. Four boxes later, we headed to the museum to give them one to put out for us. We stopped at Dutch Brothers for coffee first - and we all know I get tea! After the museum we stopped at the church to pick up a quilt from Rita. It's done and ready to be bound. I will take it to mom and have her do it. I probably need to trim it first. 

Came home and after supper decided I wanted to bead. Couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to cross stitch or do embroidery. But then the beads are on the table, and I needed to work on them or put them away. 

Three more rows later, and I stopped. The ears are showing up pretty good now. I do like this and need to work on it. Maybe again tomorrow. I also need to finish my class piece. I could go on with all the projects I SHOULD do, or WOULD do, but I seem to get myself in a mess when I do. 

I sent off the money for QOV. Returned a check to another person and had to work on sending a message to our group. We will have our meeting in April. I WOULD like to do a quilt top again, but dang it!, I have so much going on! I guess I should be happy that I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...