Saturday, February 24, 2024

Cleaning And Beading

 This morning, I was up early. Had too much light coming through the window! And yet it rained. Go figure. I tend to wake at dawn no matter what. Sometimes I can go back to bed but not today. 

I played games for a while. Then I got up, watered the plants, cleaned up a little. Got laundry going. All that. 

Once that was done, I decided I wanted to bead. 


Four rows later I'm getting there. I showed Patrick how the brick is starting to look like bricks. I like the way it's coming out. Trouble is I can see it better in the photo! I see the brick now that I'm working on it. It's finally coming along great. Sophie is starting to appear! I can't wait to see her eyes come to life. 

I was listening to my books on tape while I worked on my Sophie. I am going to go and play games for a bit before heading to bed. My day turned out to be an awesome day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...