Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Not A Day For Cross Stitching

This morning I had a doctor appointment at 9:15, so we left around 7:50 pm. We were early because we never know what the traffic would be like. We were by the hospital at St. Pete's when a car accident happened in front of us. We didn't see it hit, but we did see the car separating from the truck and out of control. We thought it would hit the car in front of us. Instead, it went right in front. All the airbags were blown out in the car. We think the person was unconscious. Patrick went around while I called 911. I told them that I thought they were injured. Patrick thought so too. It really did some damage. I couldn't have stopped to see if they were okay, because if there would have been blood, I would have passed out and they would end up taking me to the hospital as well. I did the next best thing and called 911. To my surprise it didn't seem like anyone called them. She asked a lot of questions and I answered, giving her my name and phone number. We really didn't see it happen because we were looking around. It was at a stop light. The black car must have been speeding because that was a lot of damage. 

Got to my appointment. It was for female issues. lol - Trust me, at my age, this issue was sore when they were finished. I had a hard time trying to walk! lol My Dr/Nurse was saying they read my record and are amazed at what all I have been going through. They think this will be okay. 

We stopped at Walmart and picked up a few things. Then went to Dutch Brothers for a drink. By that time we headed home. 

Got home and I played games. It's a war game and I chat with people all around the world. It's fun. I tend to do that one the most. I'm getting myself to back off and play others. 

I just wasn't in the mood to do much today. I was surprised at how I reacted to the biopsy, because I have had one before and it didn't hurt so much. So, I came home and did like the nurse said, took a shower! lol 

I did work on my QOV certificates for tomorrow. Quilts are ready to go. Patrick has to take them to the car and I will have someone come out and get them when I get there. I have to be sure not to lift anything with my right arm. Let's see if I can behave. So far, I haven't been using that arm to lift much. If I do it's around 10 lbs. But then later I realize I shouldn't have done that. It sucks to get OLD!!

Now I'm ready for bed! Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...