Thursday, February 22, 2024

Progress - But Not So One Can See

 This morning Patrick went golfing. I enjoyed the morning by walking and then playing games. There is just something about playing games that is relaxing to me. 

When Patrick got home, we watched the TV show, "Finding Your Roots." I started watching it while he was golfing, so we watched 2 more after. It's fascinating to me. Plus, like them, I want to know where we came from. 

It was time for Patrick to go to the City for a meeting and I had an oncology "zoom" meeting. I talked to her about Patrick needing to change to her. It's going to be interesting since she's getting all the ones from the 2 doctors that are leaving. It looks good on my part. I'm doing fine. Very few side effects that are bothering me. 

Then I went and beaded. Had to get my mind back to normal after that visit. 

From the photo, it looks like I have touched the top of Sophie's head. On the beading table, I was hoping I had gotten there, but it didn't look like it. This is 3 more rows done from yesterday. 

I do hope I can work on this tomorrow. I have a breathing test tomorrow and betting nothing has changed. Then we will hit Costco and I need to go to Allie's in the afternoon. I will try and get another row or two in tomorrow. I'm having a bit too much fun now. Now that her face is coming into view. 

That's why I like to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...