Sunday, February 4, 2024

Another Sunday Over

Today started out with watching an old John Wayne movie. I remembered it. It was one that we saw in Germany. Mom was a big John Wayne fan. 

Then I went for my walk, making it 7 times around the block. That I haven't done in over 2 months. Felt good, but the wind was blowing again. Yesterday the wind was blowing a little more than today. I had my hoodie on with Patrick's hat underneath. My ear buds quit on the first round, and I had to turn the phone on with the book playing. It was in my pocket but I'm sure the neighbors heard it when I walked by them.

At 1:30 I got on to zoom to see what our next class is going to be. It's the Shisha Berries that is designed by Debbie Kelley aka DK Designs. I can't wait to work on this. We talked about what we are going to do in the next 2 weeks. We also talked about some embroidery tips. Today was just to get acquainted. 

Then I played for a while. I just wasn't in the mood to do much. I realize I have some sheets in the washer, and I will end up washing them again tomorrow. Oh, well. 

After watching TV with Patrick - or let's just say, he watched TV and I listened to my book on tape. After awhile I decided I really did need to do more cross stitching. I think I'm going to take the cross stitching with me to Brazilian embroidery. 


The stair steps are working now. I'm working on the next set going up. Once I get there then I will be going back down. I filled in a few places, so one can't see where I need to fill in. The white where the bear is wearing the sweater (or whatever), is filled in with white. The other spots are to be filled in. I love working on this. So, I'm planning to take it with me tomorrow. That will keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...