Saturday, February 17, 2024

Another Saturday

 This morning I was up early. Patrick changed the sheets today instead of tomorrow because he wanted to get the new mattress heater on. We lost the heat on his side of the bed. He decided he wasn't going to wait for the fall to get another one since it's still cold at night. He was warming his feet on my side of the bed when we went to bed. It was getting comical. 

I was playing games and then decided I needed to work on my leaves for tomorrow's class. I got one started. At least I have the mirror part done. 

I cut backing and batting for Colleen's quilt. Texted Connie to tell her I would be there on Monday. I need to wash the backing and then it will be ready to go. I started it - just need to dry it now. 

I also got the bread ready to raise when I got up. Then at about 2 pm I baked it. 

One of my better sourdough breads. It came out great! I just had a slice of bread for supper - it was that good!

I worked on my embroidery before heading to the computer to work on the MATHESON family. 

I started the second leaf by the bottom left. I just didn't get a photo of it. I'm going to work on it for a bit longer. It will be going with me tomorrow for my appointment at Kaiser. Hopefully by 1 pm I will have most of them done. 

Bryan called and we chatted about the family tree. I added a few more names to the list while I was on the phone with him. He's been getting a lot of information for me. I noticed most of the relatives we have moved up her to OR or WA. So, chances are I may have met them and didn't know it! Go figure. 

The good news is that I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...