Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Wasting The Day

 Today was Patrick's cancer appointments. One on zoom and one on the phone. 

The zoom meeting was with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle. He was very informative. I liked the doctor. He had ideas of what Patrick could do next. There are things he will try. I had the feeling this is just to keep him alive. We are on 3 years of this. It's hard to listen to at times. But then other times are uplifting. This one, was having me question things in my mind. 

Then in the afternoon his cancer doctor. That went well and he's going to help. He's leaving, but he's still going to keep working with Patrick till he leaves. Then he will be going to my oncologist. 

We all know life goes on. Me, I decided to play games. Easier to deal with the information at times. So, I wasted the day away. 

I did try to walk but after 2 laps my chest was burning with the cold. It was just a tad too cold for me. lol 

It turned out to be a day where I couldn't be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...