Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Rainy Day - Perfect To Stay Home

 This morning, I was up earlier than I usually am. Patrick didn't go golfing. Good thing, because it rained most of the day. 

I played games for a while and then decided I wanted to do some beading. 

Showed Patrick this piece and then had to tell him what he was looking at. 😍 The photo is easier to tell. Told him it's the bricks he was seeing more of. Then pointed out the ears. Told him if you look at Sophie (calico cat) you see 2 different color ears. That's why one is black and the other is tan. It's getting closer to the forehead. I can't wait to see how the face comes out. We will see. 

Then after supper I just enjoyed playing more games. I keep going back to Treasure Hunt. I have like 3 accounts on that game. I really should go check my other games out too. 😆

When I got up to go into the bedroom to pick something up, I came back to this!

No room to sit back down. She didn't budge! It's comical at times. I just sat in the couch for a while. 

At least I was able to spend a few hours working on 5 rows of beading, which make me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...