Sunday, February 18, 2024

From One Thing To Another And Another

 This morning we were up early. I was tired and didn't want to get up, but we had to be in Olympia by 9:30 am. Katt called when we arrived in Olympia and were about 30 minutes early. So, we sat in the car and chatted with her. It was good to hear from her and she's been on it when it comes to calling us. We get called every other weekend; mom gets the other weekend. 

I had my tensity test this morning. It went really fast. The gal was surprised at how flexible I was at my age. Guess the older we get they expect us to be using a cane or something. lol Me, not so much. I like to walk too much. 😁

We were back around 11 am and I had lunch. Patrick was on the computer for awhile. I cleaned up the dishes in the dishwasher, cleaned the litter box and then got laundry going. Didn't get much done with the laundry thought. 

Then it was time to go on the computer for my zoom class. 

Debbie's class. Only one person missed the class. We worked on what to do with the beads for the berries. We didn't do the beading because we needed to attach the mirrors for that. I had finished 1 1/2 berries by the end of the class. 

Then it was our group zoom meeting and 3 of us from the class were there. I finished the second berry and then went to work on the leaves. I was able to get 2 of them done. I have one more leaf and then I can finish up the berries and stems. I May put the stem on first before I do the berries, or I may wait and add the stem that goes to the berries till after I'm done. 

I will be working on this tomorrow at our BE meeting. I also need to drop off a quilt for Connie. Looks like I'm going to have plenty of time to work on this tomorrow. 

No other plans for the rest of tonight, thinking I'm going to bed early! I want to get more sleep! lol At least with all I did today, I was able to spend a lot of time being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...