Saturday, November 9, 2019

A Day To Enjoy

Today I was up early and Patrick slept in. It was nice to have a few minutes to myself. He was up and ready to go to Costco. I had to get ready. 

We took off around 11 am to Costco. It was a good drive - with the exception of traffic. We picked up a few things. We actually got some clothes while we were there. I have ideas for gifts. We dropped off the stuff mom wanted at Costco. It was good to see her. She's looking good and keeping busy. 

We came home and I w playing games for awhile. Then we watched some TV. 

I did clean out the car. It needed to be vacuumed. I needed to get the dirt off the floor. Then I cleaned up the cat litter. Once all that was done, I was back to watching TV. 

It seems odd, but I wasn't in the mood to go get my cross stitch while I watch TV. I wanted to go and work on my beading, but can't do that in my lap. 

Our Anniversary is this month, so we were talking about that. We won't be able to go out that day, because it's Friday and Patrick has both the District meeting and bowling. So, we'll go Friday instead. That's in 2 weeks, so plenty of time to think about it. 

I wasn't able (or willing) to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...