Sunday, November 10, 2019

Couldn't Bowl Today

It was pretty much a quiet day for both of us. I spent time beading.


This is where I bead at the table. I also listen to my tablet that has audio books going. It's really relaxing and I get a lot done. I roll the piece while I bead. It's not easy to bead with it laying flat like this.


It's really close to the area that I start the next bird. i'm hoping it will start showing up soon.

While I was about ready to call it quiets, the bowling alley called to say the lanes that we were to bowl on where broke. So, we have to schedule for another day to bowl. We were to bowl Theresa's (secretary)'s team. She's also the one I bowled with on travel league. She hasn't called so don't think they want to bowl with us anyway. Now we're bowling Friday night. Poor Patrick, he's bowling Wednesday night, Thursday night and now Friday night. Oh, well, "it is what it is."

We took a break and went to get the QOV quilt that Ethel finished. I exchanged the quilt with another one. She's really good at getting the bindings done. Then we went to Dian's so I could deliver the quilts I finished. She was happy to see them. She has the red one to finish and then I'll put the binding on that one as well. The 2 quilts I did are going to her sister-in-law's (2).

Came back home and I beaded another row. So, I finished 165/446 rows. I'm really happy with getting 6 rows done today. I also finished the audiobook. I was getting started on another book but didn't get very far. The one I finished was a Tony Hillerman book "Fly On The Wall." It was pretty good.

Today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...