Thursday, November 28, 2019

Day Before Thanksgiving

We didn't get much sleep last night. Harley was having a fit at the doir. We thought he was trying to get in the room. Nope, when Patrick got up at 7 am. He found Harley looking up at him wanting to get out. Shame we didn't figure that out at 2 am!

Patrick and got going on the preps for tomorrow.  Then went to the store for a few things. Katt called us as we were shopping. Came ba k and they watched TV while I worked on my beading.


I started working on the beads that hang from the ornaments.  I have half of them done.

We then went out to the movies. We saw Mr. Rogers movies. It was awesome! I really liked it. We all enjoyed it.  Then went to check out the light show in Lewiston.


It was really cool! We walked all around it. Got awesome photos.  Just can't seem to load them on the tablet.

It was a really good day! Enjoyed spending time with Katt. Still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...