Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sophie Visits Mom

Today started out slow.

I worked on my QOV paperwork. That's one thing about groups, we all have paperwork. So, I was marking the Veterans done that we honored yesterday. Then I needed to get another person for Jan to honor. We have one more quilt other than the one we already have scheduled.

Then before I noticed it, it was time to go to moms. I grabbed Sophie and put her in the crate. We headed to moms. Man, was she ticked! I heard all the "meowwww" "meoooow" "meeeeeoooowww's" all I could take! She drove me nuts. We got to moms and she was doing really well. She moved around and checked everything out. She was whining for being there and not getting attention.

Mom and I worked on getting the cutter to cut some applique freezer paper for mom to use on her applique. I got it working. We fixed the cutter so it wouldn't cut so hard. Mom was working on some other papers too. Then my brother called and we had a good chat with him.

By 3 pm Sophie and I came back home....oh what a ride that was! It drove me crazy!! I let the cage open for her. She got out and climbed on my lap. Then she went back into the cage. When we got home, it was awesome! She ran around the house and then calmed down. She was rolling all over the place. She was happy to be home.

I then worked on the QOV papers that I didn't get done.

I didn't get anything done. So, I can't say it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...