Monday, November 11, 2019

Veterans Day!!

As always, I want to thank every single Veteran out there. If I could, I would honor every single one with a quilt! Thank you all for your service. I want to thank my 2 brothers for their service as well as my husband. I also need to say thank you to my Uncle Bob! Military is in my Family! I'm so HONORED to have military a part of my family and nation!

This morning started out at being up at 6:30 am and out the door by 7:15 am. I went to get mom. We then headed to the Laser Clinic where they did surgery on her left eye. While they were doing that - and NO I did not want to watch! - I was in the waiting room.


I took my "Cookies and Cream" yarn with me to make a couple potholders. I was able to get this far in 45 mins - because that's how long it took mom to get her surgery. They brought her out and I took her home. I stayed at the house for about an hour because I wanted to see the last of Agatha Raisin mystery that we started last week.


I finished the potholder while I was watching TV. Then it was time to come back home. Patrick was up and working in the yard. He decided he wanted to go to Olympia for shopping. We then drove up to Olympia to the mall. We walked around. I didn't see a lot that I wanted to look at. Patrick did get a jacket, I couldn't find one for me. I did get some headphones for my listening to the audiobooks. It has a switch on it that I can pause the audio without having to get to the book.

Then we went to check out some cars. We have a car in mind that we want. We found the car we wanted and talked to the dealer about it. Then we waited, and waited, and waited. Gave up on waiting after 45 mins. We told them to call us. They called and quoted Patrick a price and a loan percent. He told them he would check with the credit union to see if we could get a lower percent. I hope they call back tomorrow because I do like this car and it's a great price. I like the car. I like the price, and we will pay it off fast. So, I'm hoping......but if it's not meant to be then that's okay too.

Came home to watch Seahawks. I'm going crazy!! They are screwing up!! Games not over yet, but I'm watching DWT instead! I'll have a heart attack at this rate!!

I'm working on my second potholder. I am throwing away the older ones I made a few years ago. They are just too stained to keep. I needed to change them out. So, I'm not quilting or beading today, but I am doing crochet! Told you I like to do all kinds of things! - Which makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...