Sunday, November 24, 2019

Not A Good Day To Bead

This morning things were going slow. It's Sunday, so we really do try to relax during the day time.

I wanted to do some beading....which I did. I got through the first row just fine. Then it didn't go so well......ripping out the next row. I counted and double counted and triple counted.....not my day. Next row was taken half out as well...then I missed a bead, and had to take out another half row. One row after another was taken out. UGH UGH UGH! So, after the 3rd row of ripping out, I called it quits. I only got 3 rows done......but could have gotten 6 rows done if I was on top of it!! When things go wrong, it's better to call it quits and go back later. NOPE, I didn't do that. I thought, "Okay, I can do this now." after each row...yeah right! I did see where the second bird is coming out. The tail is about an inch long. As much as I wanted to do the second bird, it's going to have to wait.

I then went and sat on the couch and watched football. I didn't feel like doing anything else since I wasn't have much luck with the beading.

It was then time for bowling. I bowled really good. I gained 2 points on my average. I bowled a 216, 168, 178. It worked out pretty good for me. It wasn't so good for our team though because we lost 3 games.

As bad as today was, it was still a good day. I wan't so luck with my beading but I can say I TRIED to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...