Saturday, November 16, 2019

Shopping Day.....For A CAR

This morning we were up and out the door by 9:15 am. We had an appointment at the car dealers to pick up our new car.


They had it out there waiting for us.


We were happy with the color.


This is Patrick's retirement gift. Now we can enjoy a "luxury" car. It has a lot of the bells and whistles for us. Not as many bells as we could have had, but we didn't want a lot of those "extras' because it wouldn't work for us.

We came home (I drove the car home). Enjoyed about an hour before we headed out and picked mom up for dinner. We went to Olympia for dinner. Mom wanted to give Patrick a dinner for his retirement.

After we got back home, I worked on folding clothes. Then I got the dishwasher unloaded. I played a couple games, and now I'm going to get back to either beading or crochet. I'll let you know tomorrow what I finally decided on. lol - I still need to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...