Friday, November 29, 2019

A Quiet Day Of Waiting

This morning we were up to a quiet house. Katt was off to work.

Patrick and I started watching Downton Abbey for the first time. Watching the first season. While I was watching it,  I worked on my beading.


I was able to get 3 beads sets on. I need my smaller needles to help me out. I ended up taking the tassel down from 3 to 2 bead zets.

After Katt came home, we went to the movies. It was the "Knife" movie. It was comical and I really enjoyed it. Then we when to Walmart to get Katt a Christmas tree.

After that back home for more Downton Abbey. It was a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...