Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

We were up early. Kinda hard not to when we are sleeping on an air mattress.  When one moves the whole bed moves. Patrick moves a lot, so just trying to stay in bed gets interesting.

We all worked together to get a Thanksgiving feast. In between time we played games. Patrick won most, so we told him we were being nice and letting him win since he retired.

We had an awesome meal around 1 pm. The rest of the afternoon we played games or watched TV. I sat at the table beading.


I worked on the top of the ornament.  I had it done the way the pattern said, but it looked awful.  So I took it out and reworked it. It looks a lot better.  I need to finish 3 more tassels and then I will be done. One down.

Not only was today a day to be thankful but a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...