Friday, November 8, 2019

A Little Bit Of This And That

Today was a good day. It started out slow, but then Sharon called to talk and she was on the phone for an hour! I was shocked it was an hour! I had plans for the day - yea, I know, DON'T PLAN! I didn't go to moms for quilting. I really wanted to stay home today.

I got laundry going. Then I played a few games. Once I got that out of my system, I went downstairs to cut some strips. I want to sew them together for a QOV quilt.


There are a couple different sizes, I'll do the wider next to the less wide (I think that's how we say it). I don't have a lot of red, so I'm going to have to go looking for more red. I have enough to get started. Mostly blue. We'll see how that goes.

Then I came back upstairs and finish up with the laundry - almost! Laundry never gets finished.

While the laundry was going I listened to my recording, "The Mitford Murders" which is good. Just LONG. I'm down to the last hour on it. Will listen to it before I go to bed tonight to get the rest of it.

I got back to my beading - which makes me really happy. At times I wish it was going a lot faster but I'm enjoying the work.


This is the end of 159/446. I should be starting another bird here pretty soon. I've been waiting to get started on the second bird. The tail will start first but it comes after the berries on the right side. My berries are close to being done. I'm looking forward to getting this half way. That would be row 223. I've got a ways to go. I did about 5 more rows today.

It's always good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...