Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Day Of Beading....So Nice!!

Today I was up at 7:15 because my phone was going off. Katt was already up and ready to go. She gave me a hug and was out the door with Harley. Sophie wasn't sure how to take her. We kept the 2 cats separated.

After Katt left, I got the laundry going. I'm behind on it again. So, I went downstairs and took her bed apart and washed the sheets and 2 blankets. I also got a couple loads of clothes done. I need to do more, but will wait till tomorrow or the next day. I have to take care of mom tomorrow.

While the washer was going, I was beading.


I was able to get another 6 rows done. I'm now at 155/446. It's funny how the photo brings out the beading better then the actually design. A lot of the beads are "glass" by that I mean they are see through. All the beads are glass beads, but some are more see through then solid. I finished my book on audio. It turned out really good. I was listening to "Bodies, Baddies, and a Crabby Tabby" by Sherri Bryan. It's well done. I am now listening to "The Mitford Murders" by Jessica Fellows.

Then I wanted to watch a couple shows that I have recorded. I had 3 "Vera" recorded and ended up watching 2 of those. I worked on one of the eagle wings and then got sidetracked with games.

After supper, I got busy with starting my sourdough bread.


I've got it rising now. It will raise all night, then I'll get it ready in the morning. Then when I get home, I'll bake it. I just need to let it raise one more time. I was thinking of rolls. Trouble with that is, that It's harder to figure out how to do that in the oven. I cook it high in a pot. I will think about that. I was thinking the cast iron pan would work, but the trouble with that is that I don't have the lid. Patrick gave that away. Now I wish he hadn't. Oh, well.

We then had to go to a meeting for our water. It turned out great, because a lot of the neighbors showed up.

Now, I'm going to relax and be very thankful I had a day where I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...