Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Guess I'm 2 Days Behind

Monday was a quiet day. I enjoyed beading with Sandy. She brought some tea and we had an awesome visit.


 I was able to work on the next set of ornaments. I was able to get most of this done.

Then iwas taking Sophie to moms. We went after supper.  I stayed about an hour and a half to get her relaxed. I  do miss her.

Yesterday we were in the car 90% of the day.



When we reached Pomeroy it was snow.  We had snow on White Pass as well. The rest of the trip was nice. I had to take a photo of the temperature on the car when we wer an hour outside Lewiston Id.



It was a good trip. So, tonight I will fill you in on my morning and rest of the day. One day was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...