Monday, November 4, 2019

Enjoying Time With My Daughter

Today I enjoyed being able to sleep in more. I didn't sleep in, but liked having that ability.

I was up and Katt was already up. It was awesome to see her this morning. Mom called and she was going out to breakfast with Nancy and Ethel. We told her we'd meet her at about 1 pm. So, we went over to visit with mom. Katt picked up a bouquet of flowers for mom before we went. Mom didn't seem to thrilled about them, but that's mom sometimes.

Came back home so Katt and Patrick could work on the jeep. They were changing the oil on the jeep. I love that car of hers!! If I was younger, I would have bought one too! While they were doing that, I beaded.


I started on some of the berries (right side), so that means I have about 10 more rows to get to the tail of the second bird. I need to finish the feet and tail of this one. I'm ready to start 146/446. So, I need about 300 more stitches.

Today was a good day to enjoy family. I love spending time with my kids. I wish the very best for both of them. At least Katt was able to come. We will do Thanksgiving with her. I can't wait!

It's a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...