Friday, November 15, 2019

Making Up A Game In Bowling

Today I was working on the laundry - hoping to get it done so this weekend wouldn't be doing laundry all weekend.

I worked on the beading again.


I am now at 176/446. I've been working about 4 rows a day when I can. I did more than that yesterday. The tail looks like it's coming out, but I need a few more rows to be sure.

Then I took a break and watched a few shows on Netflix. While I was doing that, I crocheted a couple more potholder. I even started a bigger potholder that I need to replace the old one. I will be working on that one for a little while. It's fun to get back to crocheting again.

Then Patrick came home....for the last time....from work. He is officially retired now. He did get a little emotional when he left, but he's happy to be over with it. He did have a few mixed emotions. It was good to see him happy.

Then it was out the door to DQ for supper and then Walmart. I needed a few things at Walmart, which I HATE shopping at. We got what we needed and were out there in good timing. Then it was off to the bowling alley to make up for not bowling on Sunday. It was not a good day! Nick was "p^^d" off the whole time. He didn't bowl with quot (sp)! I bowled a 183, 162, 142. Patrick out bowled us all. He did better today then last night.

All in all, I was glad to get some beading and crocheting in. It makes life Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...