Sunday, November 17, 2019

It Turned Out A Baking Day

This morning I was up and moving. I started putting a few things away and cleaning up the kitchen. From cleaning up my kitchen to making a mess in my kitchen!

After I got the kitchen cleaned I went through one of my "Food Network Magazines" and found a pumpkin and burnt marshmallow cupcake recipe.


Next thing I know, I'm baking cupcakes. I made 30 cupcakes. It turned out really good. We made the marshmallows from scratch. They turned out really good. Nice and fluffy!

Patrick helped me out with the marshmallows. It was awesome. He then went and got his torch and "burnt" the marshmallows. He was a big help. Called our neighbors to come and get some. Then we put a few of them together for bowling.


It was fun sharing the cupcakes.

We went bowling tonight and had to stop and deliver some of the leaves from the yard to Phil. Then it was off to bowling. I did ok, but not the best. I bowled a 189, 162, 161. My average stayed the same. Joann and I tied and we both beat the guys. Nick had his melt down again. So, he bowled really bad.

I tried to work on my beading. I have to take a row out because I had a bead that was really loose, and it needed to be tightened. So, I'm taking out a row. Not sure I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...