Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Another Day With Mom

This morning I was out the door early. Mom wanted to go to Walmart before she had her appointment at 1 pm.

We went to Walmart and did our shopping. Then we had lunch at McDonald's. When we got out of Walmart and in the car, the clock said we had 45 mins to get to her appointment. I didn't think we were in the store that long. We went back and put the groceries in the kitchen and then went to the Laser Clinic. She checked in and we went to sit down to wait. And we waited. Mom said, "I think they forgot about me." Come to find out, we were an hour early!! Mom's car clock was an hour ahead! So, I told her we actually were an hour early. I was surprised they didn't say anything at the front deck!

While I waited, I worked on the eagle for my brother. I was able to get to the tip of the eagle wing.


Once I finished the tip of this, it will be done. Then I can work on the rest of the eagle. Not sure if I want to do the flag on it or not. I'll decide when I start working on the body. My needle was missing when I took it out. I'm wondering what happened to my good needle. Oh, well.

Took mom home and helped her for a little bit. Then I headed back home.

Got home and got the sourdough bread ready to bake. I used my cast iron skillet to cook it in.


It turned out really good! I love it. Not like I need it, but it was ready for supper.

After supper we went to bowling. We won 2 games. I bowled okay, but not really good. I bowled a 166, 168, 160. I was more consistent then usual. Patrick and I tied on series. He bowled really good the first 2 games. Our partners are going to be gone for the next 2 weeks of bowling. Fred was gone the last 2 weeks, and now they are going to be gone till Dec. 4th. I'm not thrilled about this. I know they will be gone again in April. So, it's like they are bowling only half the time. Oh, well, "it is what it is."

At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...