Saturday, February 19, 2022

A Day For Beading

This morning Patrick was out the door by 11. I was relaxed and enjoying the morning to myself - since he slept in. He had a bowling tournament to go to. Tomorrow he only bowls once for the tournament and then for us tomorrow night. 

I decided to enjoy the day by watching Perry Mason (old ones) and "Finding Your Roots." I called Sharon and she had company. Then I called Phil Wineland, a cousin of ours. He was still in the hospital and I wished him well. He was doing better today. 

While I watched my shows, I beaded. 


 I finally finished the Santa #1. I really need to get this done! So, I started on Santa #1 again. Remember, I need 2 of each Santa. AND this one is mine. 

I got started and figured out (at this stage) that I was short 4 stitches. So, I took it out and started over. If I would have done it right the first time I would have been twice this length. 

I like the travel case. I have one thing I wish I could change though. It would be nice if the top and bottom came apart. That way I could bead on the beading part, and could have the beads and supplies next to me as well. This way, if you fold the case, you have to unfold it for more beads. I do like it, and will use it when I go on a cruise. It works fine for now. 

Then it was time to go to the play. We love going to the Evergreen Play House in Centralia. It was a musical drama. Can't think of the name. It really was good but sad. I was surprised at how I really got into it. Mom and Nancy joined us and I will be getting tickets for the next 2 shows as well. 

My day turned out really well. I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...