Thursday, February 17, 2022

Ready To Travel And Bead

 Today I was off to moms. I had everything ready to take to Connie's. Texted her and she reminded me that I was to stop by Friday and not today. So, I headed on to moms. Picked up some tea for both of us. 

We left shortly there after. All the way to Olympia. We got to the eye doctor (animal) office about 20 mins early. Then we called them. They have a set up since Covid - where you park in lots 1-9 and call the number to the office. You tell them your there and they tell you if they will pick up the dog or if they will call back. This time, they took Daisy right away. Mom and I sat in the car. I tried to work on Nancy's applique but found I had the wrong thread. So, when I finally was ready to work on it, I only got a few stitches in on the leaf. Then one of the gals came out to tell me to call the office (moms cell didn't ring but went to voice mail). We called and talked about Daisy's eyes. She sees more than we thought. I actually think Daisy is smart enough to know if she does things a certain way, then she gets her way. We headed back home but stopped at Pet Smart first so mom could get another collar for Daisy since the ones she has are broke. We took Daisy in the store and checked to make sure she fit in it. No one seemed to mind. 

Got back around 2:30 pm and got in my car. 

Someone left me a present. I was collecting these about 4 months ago. So, I contacted Sandy to see if she was home and needed them. She said she has plenty right now. Then I contacted our bowling partners and she said they had plenty. Send a photo and she laughed. Said that's about how much she has right now. So, I will take some to Sandy on Monday and Cindy has chickens as well, so will see if she can use them. Wasn't expecting this much, but oh well. If no one wants them, I will leave them at the grange to have "free" on it. I'm sure someone going to the garage sale will take them. 

Got home and relaxed. Patrick left early for his meeting and bowling. He's not doing good with his bowling tonight. While he was gone, our package finally arrived! I was thrilled because I was waiting on the beading traveling case! I love it so far. 


I put my beading stuff in it. Now I'm ready for tomorrow when we go up to Olympia for Patrick's first amino therapy. He found out it will take about 3 hours. His appointment is at 2 pm. So, I will need to leave moms around the time they have lunch. I can't wait to try is out! I have my patterns in the back part (snap in the right corner) It fits my patterns so I don't have to fold them. I even put my parrot pattern in there. I will put those beads in here when I'm done with the ornament. Now I'm good for traveling and beading!

What a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...