Sunday, February 27, 2022

Getting Back To Being In The Mood - Sort Of

 This morning I played games for awhile. I also listened to my books. I finished one and started another. I was more in the mood to listen to stories then do much - but then I wanted to bead. I actually wanted to work on the parrot but decided I needed to finish this ornament first. So, I sat at the table working on the ornament and listened to my books while Patrick watched the shows he wanted to. 

I finished the first set of panels for the ornament. I then started the other one. I was enjoying myself today. So, about the time I started on the next set, I had to get supper going. Which meant I wouldn't get much farther. I took out the parrot pattern and started putting the number on each line, like I was doing before. I have 2 pages done that way. I need to work on the rest as well. Then I will be ready to finish the parrot. 

It was time to go virtual and visit with my embroidery friends. I logged on and after eating my meal - virtually - I pulled out my blackberry piece and worked on it. I didn't get a lot done but I did work on it. 

I added the back stems. I will add the French knots tomorrow and call it done. I'm going to figure out what I need to do with the lines. There is a design that goes there. I will work it out. I had to leave early from the group and head to the bowling alley. 

I had all kinds of things going on. We had 2 new people come join. That gets hard sometimes when they just show up and join a team. I have to know what is going on. I really didn't want to add another person to the team, but I did. I then had a lot of issue with groups that don't know how to count their money. Once all that was done, I was able to bowl pretty good. Even gain another pin on my average. I bowled a 157, 186 (split in the 10th UGH), 225. On the last game I ended the game with 7 strikes. Not bad. I had 9 spare with one open before I started striking. I was happy with that. 

Today turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...